Up with People has over 21,000 alumni from more than 95 countries. They are all members of the Up with People International Alumni Association: www.uwpiaa.org
Alumni can get involved with Camp Up with People by:
- Serving as camp staff. We’re looking for alumni to share their Up with People experience and performing arts expertise with campers. See Employment for more information
- Public Relations. We recognize that word of mouth is one of the most meaningful forms of marketing there is. If you know youth aged 14-17 interested in performing arts, community service and leadership with a global perspective, tell them about Camp UWP.
- Lead them to the website and register.
- There is also an incentive from the Up with People organization. If someone attends Camp UWP, and if they go to Up with People after they graduate
from High School/Gymnasium, they will receive a $1,000US scholarship toward their Up with People program fee. This is in addition to the $1,000US Golden Passport offered to those recruited by an Up with People alumnus/a.
- To download Brochure Click Here.
- Sponsoring a camper. Contributions of all sizes are welcomed and appreciated. Your contribution can help a child come to Camp Up with People who otherwise may not have
been able to afford the experience
- Credit Card: Click on the Donate Button located on each page
- Check: Contributions can be sent to the address on the “Contact Us”
page. Be sure to note, that it is for Camp UWP scholarships.
- Wire: For information on how to wire your donation, please contact us at: Contact@CampUpwithPeople.org
If an UWP alumni refers someone to attend Camp Horizons, our sister camp, Camp Horizons will donate $200 to the Camp UWP Scholarship Fund